1. Why do we need ILM?
Ans: ILM focuses on developing the art of language skills of students, communicative skills, drama skills, creative writing skills, arts and crafts and other recreational activities.
2. Is ILM accredited?
Ans: ILM is the first Organization which is accredited by National Board Of Accreditation for Education and Training, Quality Council Of India, GOI for teaching/training in the art of language skills (English) and other recreational activities to school/college students. It is also validated and accredited by Scottish Qualifications Authority, UK. For more information Please refer to the "Highlights Section" in the prospectus.
3. What Does a Child Learn at your Organisation?
Ans: At our organisation, the child learns to:
- Speak "grammatically" correct English.
- Develop his/her communication skills through interactive and funfilled activities.
- Learn to converse fluently and confidently about day to day situations.
- Express his/her ideas more freely and eloquently.
- Build up his/her vocabulary.
- Overcome his/her hesitation and confidently speak in English.
- Improve his/her personality by learning to use socially accepted etiquette.
- Get equipped to go through ILM-SQA exams, Scottish Qualifications Authority.
- Drama skills, creative writing skills, arts and crafts and other recreational activities.
4. How long has ILM been teaching Communicative English in schools?
Ans: ILM has been teaching communicative English in schools since 2002.(Please refer to the Incorporation Certificate in Prospectus).
5. How many schools are you teaching in ?
Ans: We are teaching in more than 350 schools in South India.
6. What qualifications do your trainers possess?
Ans: Graduates + ILM-SQA Internationally certified trainers.
7. What guarantee do you give that children will speak English in one academic year?
Ans: We assure you that there will be a visible change of 60% in the first academic year.
8. What are your methods while teaching primary sections?
Ans: Our teaching is recreational activity based where in we use flash cards/props in a special course called Ducky and friends and many more, where the students enjoy themselves and show more interest in learning English.
9. Where are your trainers from?
Ans: Our trainers are from Metros like Bangalore, Hyderabad, Chennai etc.,
10. Do they speak the regional language?
Ans: Yes, some of them / No, However they are not supposed to speak any other language except English. It's a policy matter of ILM.
10. Do you focus on Pronunciation, Public Speaking, Drama etc..?
Ans: We focus on all aspects of the English language skills and other recreational activities.
11. Do you provide any material?
Ans: No. Our trainers have the material and the students will maintain a notebook.
12. Do you have a system of assessing students?
Ans: Yes. Students are assessed term wise. (*Term = Once in three months).
13. Who checks your faculties performance?
Ans: Our TL/SR TL/ CCF/ SR CCF/ RH/ ZH/ SH checks the performance of the faculties by visiting the school and generating a school visit report which is directed to the Head Office through the schools.
14. How do we make the payment / mode of payment?
Ans: You make the payment in two instalments either by Cheque /DD/RTGS.
15. How long is the duration of your course?
Ans: The duration of the course is 8 months.
16. What if your trainer takes leave? Will you make alternate arrangements?
Ans: If it is an unexpected leave (1 or 2 days) like health issues/ emergency, substitution won't be given. If it's more than 3 days, alternate arrangement will be made.
17. Will there be any change of trainer/coach/teacher during the academic year?
Ans: No, there won't be any change of faculty during the academic year (Unless requested by you or if there are any unavoidable circumstances)Note: At ILM we do not believe in changing a faculty as it is a tedious and expensive task which is detrimental to the student community too.
18. Can you send your faculty (when we start the school) to our school to give a demo class?
Ans: We don't believe in giving demos. You can see our performance once the faculty comes to the school.Note:A short demonstration does not guarantee a commendable year long training program.
19. Do you train our teachers?
Ans: Yes, we do. To train your teachers we have a program called "Teachers Orientation" conducted by our sister concern "CAMPUS GUIDE PVT LTD."Note: Charges apply.
20. Can you show the course material?
Ans: The index of the topics and the activities will be made available to the schools through ILM's SMS.
21. Are your fees negotiable?
Ans: We are sorry it would be extremely difficult to do that. However we will consider and get back to you. But we would like to re-affirm that ILM believes in Quality Education and believe us our fees are extremely reasonable.
22. How do you justify what you are charging?
Ans: Our fees come to Rs 60/- per month which is a very nominal sum of amount for our quality based course.
23. What if our strength is less than 600? We would like to pay a consolidated fee?
Ans: Yes you can do that. The consolidated amount that you must pay would be at the ratio of (600xFee per student).
24. Why should we take ILM when XYZ Institute is charging less?
Ans: Please refer to our "Comparison Chart" in the prospectus and also visit our website www.ilm-india.com