- ILM is now accredited by National Board of Accreditation For Education and Training, ( NABET), Quality Council Of India, GOI.
- ILM is the only Organization in India which has been Accredited by SQA.( Scottish Qualifications Authority).
- ILM has become an organizational member of Quality Council of India.
- ILM is the "most preferred English language training and training in recreational activities organisations" by schools and colleges.
- ILM's activities caught the attention of leading newspapers like "The Hindu, Deccan Herald, Prajavani, Malayalam Manorama" and a host of other local ones.
- Ms. Ronila Kalro and Mr. Sanjay Subramanya (ILM Directors) have been invited and felicitated by various organisations and educational institutions lauding ILM's dedicated service to empower and improve the overall personality of the younger generation.